CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) - Detectives have arrested a the second suspect who is connected with an armored car robbery in Dorchester County.
Robert Lee Brown II, 27, of Charleston is charged with Armed Robbery and his bond was denied this morning as stated by Dorchester County Sheriff's Office spokesman Captain Tony Phinney.
The two arrests in this case were a cooperative effort with Goose Creek Police Department, North Charleston Police Department, the US Marshalls Service, SLED, the FBI Field Office/Charleston and the Charleston Police Department.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Officials still working to fix the gas leak on Remount Road
- Charleston Co. deputies investigating single-car crash in Adams Run
- Holly Hill man pleads guilty to Conspiracy to Smuggle Wildlife
- 2 adults found dead in South Carolina, 3 children safe