MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. (WCBD/WCMH) - Pizza lovers, rejoice: It's National Pizza Day!
We rounded up the best National Pizza Day deals in the Lowcountry today to start your weekend off right.
- Stop by Baskin-Robbins between 3 and 7p.m. on Friday for a free sample of their Sweetheart Polar Pizza.
- Take your pepperoni pizza up a notch with Donatos' new Spicy Pepperoni pizza. You can get the new creation for just $1 more than the price of a regular pepperoni pizza.
- Celebrate National Pizza Day all month long and take 25% off all regular-priced pizzas.
- Download the myPilot mobile app and receive an offer for a free slice of PJ Fresh Pizza, redeemable at Pilot and Flying J Travel Centers.
- Get one medium two-topping pizza for just $5.99 when you place an order for two or more medium two-topping pizzas for carryout or delivery. Customers can also save 30% when they use the Pizza Hut Amazon Alexa skill to order pizza. Just say, "Alexa, ask Pizza Hut to place an order."
___WCBD is always looking for local deals to share in our National Pizza Day deals article. If you have a promotion or discount you'd like to share, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Keep checking counton2.com for real-time updates on this story. To get breaking news alerts, download the free News 2 App for iPhone or Android. You can also sign up for email alerts.
Texas bombing suspect dead after...
Service dog gives birth to puppies