May 17, 2018 - The Hanahan Hawkettes win their second straight 3A softball state title after their 5-3 win over Palmetto High School.
Hanahan came out with a run right away in game two fo the 3A series.
They added four runs in the second inning to give themselves a comfortable 5-1 lead.
Palmetto did get one run across and found some life in the bottom of the 7th to cut the deficit to two.
The Hawkettes hang on to repeat as champions with teh 5-3 win.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Officials still working to fix the gas leak on Remount Road
- Charleston Co. deputies investigating single-car crash in Adams Run
- Holly Hill man pleads guilty to Conspiracy to Smuggle Wildlife
- 2 adults found dead in South Carolina, 3 children safe