CHARLESTON, S.C.-- This past football season featured temporary seating at Johnson Hagood Stadium. By the 2019 football season that is going to change. A five million dollar upgrade featuring a new away seating section and a turf field will change the look of the stadium. The start date on this construction is to be determined.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Officials still working to fix the gas leak on Remount Road
- Charleston Co. deputies investigating single-car crash in Adams Run
- Holly Hill man pleads guilty to Conspiracy to Smuggle Wildlife
- 2 adults found dead in South Carolina, 3 children safe