How safe do you feel right now? If you live in Charleston, you may feel threatened by crime, losing your property, or not knowing your neighbor.
A group of elected officials and community activists are answering your questions about changes on the peninsula that some call progress and others say are polarizing.
The virtual event streamed live on this page. You can also join the conversation by accessing the stream live on the WCBD News 2 Facebook page.
- Charleston Mayor John Tecklenburg
- Charleston Police Chief Luther Reynolds
- Charleston County Sheriff Kristin Graziano
- Rev. Dr. Kylon Middleton, Charleston County Councilman
- 9th Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson
- Attorney Mark Peper
- SLED Sr. Agent Dr. Richard Johnson
News 2’s Carolyn Murray moderated the live event and Rev. Matthew Rivers of St. Johns Chapel hosted the virtual conversation.