CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) – Paul Atkinson had 20 points beat an Atlantic Coast Conference opponent for a second straight season with a 54-45 win over Clemson on Sunday.
The Bulldogs lost an eight-point second-half lead before rallying back for their seven straight win.
Jordan Bruner added 10 points and a game-high 13 rebounds as stung the ACC for a second consecutive season after beating Miami 77-73 last December.
Clemson was held to 32 percent shooting and made just four of its 20 attempts from three-point range.
Hunter Tyson had 11 points to lead the Tigers, who scored their fewest points this season.
- Tracking the Tropics: Cristobal weakens to tropical depression before move back to Gulf
- Prosecutors describe racist slur as Ahmaud Arbery lay dying
- WATCH LIVE: George Floyd memorial service in Minneapolis
- Law enforcement officials join March for Peace and Justice in Georgetown County
- Waco PD release arrest affidavit for Laura Sanchez, mother of Frankie Gonzales