RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State guard Blake Harris is no longer on the N.C. State basketball team, the school’s athletic department announced Thursday.
The junior departed the Wolfpack program for personal reasons, the school said.
Harris, a Chapel Hill native, transferred to N.C. State as a sophomore after playing his freshman year at Missouri.
He averaged 3.1 points and 1.5 assists per game last season.
Future plans for Harris were not immediately available.
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure
- 4-year-old killed in Galivants Ferry shooting, HCPD searching for suspect
- DHEC: 1,463 additional cases of COVID-19 in SC; 44,717 total
- James Island Town Council to hold special meeting on Monday