BOSTON (AP) – Derryck Thornton had 22 points, five rebounds and five assists, Jay Heath scored 16 points, and Boston College held off a second-half surge from North Carolina State in a 71-68 win.
Nik Popovic added 14 points and eight rebounds and Jairus Hamilton scored 11 for Boston College, which has won four of its last seven.
The Eagles have not won back-to-back games since a season-high four-game win streak Dec. 7 to 21.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- CCSO investigating after shoe with foot inside washes up near Fort Sumter
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Panthers fall short against the Saints, 27-24
- DHEC: 1,281 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 163,143 total
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election