WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) — Wake Forest beat Boston College 80-62 to snap a three-game ACC losing streak. Brandon Childress scored 20 points including 5-for-7 shooting from 3-point range, for the host Deacons.
Derryck Thornton scored 15 to lead the Eagles. Wake Forest 7-footer Olivier Sarr, who finished with 14 points and 13 rebounds, became the first Deacon to record a double-double in the first half since 2013.
BC, which never led, made only 6 of 29 (20.7%) of its 3-point shots.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Georgetown church sings to express gratitude for hospital employees
- Photos: Goose Creek neighborhood celebrates Autism Awareness Month
- Lawmakers pressure administration to expand child care services
- US visitors don’t mind coronavirus checkpoints at Mexican border
- Student-Teacher Shout out for Thursday, April 2nd