HONOLULU (AP) – Moses Wright and Jordan Usher scored 18 points each and Georgia Tech rallied to a 74-60 win over Boise State on the opening day of the Diamond Head Classic.
The Yellow Jackets trailed by as many as eight points early in the second half, but used a 24-4 run to to take a 58-43 lead with eight minutes to play.
Jose Alvarado had 14 and Michael Devoe 13 for Georgia Tech.
- Soaking rain on the way with cooler temperatures tomorrow
- NCPD says department seeing uptick in domestic violence, working with activists to combat increase
- Democrats revive push to raise minimum wage to $15 by 2025
- Local doctor shares recommendations for summer travel plans on “National Plan for Vacation Day”
- ‘I’m so excited’: Chiefs Kingdom living in Tampa area ready for Super Bowl