HONOLULU (AP) – Moses Wright and Jordan Usher scored 18 points each and Georgia Tech rallied to a 74-60 win over Boise State on the opening day of the Diamond Head Classic.
The Yellow Jackets trailed by as many as eight points early in the second half, but used a 24-4 run to to take a 58-43 lead with eight minutes to play.
Jose Alvarado had 14 and Michael Devoe 13 for Georgia Tech.
- Tropical Storm Cristobal forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Liability protection for businesses to reopen during COVID-19
- #BlackoutTuesday flooding social media in response to racism, police brutality in America
- California man allegedly caught eating 90-year-old grandmother’s body
- Teen caught smuggling 7 kilos of cocaine at El Paso border crossing