BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – P.J. Horne scored a career-high 18 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 67-57 victory over Pittsburgh.
Horne hit 6 of 9 from the floor, including a career-high four 3-pointers for the Hokies, who snapped a five-game losing streak.
Au’Diese Toney and Justin Champignie scored 12 points each to lead the Panthers, who lost for the fifth time in the past seven games.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- US weekly jobless rate drops to 751,000
- Man killed in NE Charlotte, marking city’s 100th homicide this year
- ‘Absolutely devastating’: Last calf born to April the giraffe dies
- GALLERY: Zeta brings heavy rain, wind damage to Upstate, WNC
- Poll shows tight US Senate race in South Carolina days before election