BOSTON (AP) – Jairus Hamilton scored a career-high 23 points, Jay Heath added 15 points and Boston College snapped a four-game losing streak with a 61-56 victory over Virginia Tech.
Jared Hamilton had his only two baskets of the game in the final 3½ minutes for the Eagles. Landers Nolley II led the Hokies with 15 points and Nahiem Alleyne added 10.
Virginia Tech had won four of its last five games and its previous five against BC.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 5 ways COVID-19 might affect your tax bill
- Troopers respond to fatal single vehicle accident in Berkeley County on Dawson Branch Road
- Biden to mark ‘Bloody Sunday’ by signing voting-rights order
- Charleston Warming Shelter set to re-open on March 7
- Vote for 2! We’d love your vote in these Best of Charleston 2021 categories