RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Markell Johnson had 11 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists to help North Carolina State beat The Citadel 83-63.
Johnson grabbed a rebound with 1:57 remaining to complete his triple-double for the Wolfpack (9-3), who never trailed.
Devon Daniels scored 18 points and DJ Funderburk scored 14 for N.C. State.
C.J. Bryce and Jericole Hellems added 13 points apiece.
- June 6, 2020 marks the 76th anniversary of D-Day
- Sheriff Al Cannon produces video message for deputies on George Floyd, protests
- Crews respond to structure fire in Charleston
- Coast Guard rescues 3 people from aground vessel on Georgetown jetties
- DHEC: 512 additional cases of COVID-19 in SC, 13,916 total