RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – DJ Funderburk scored a career-high 22 points to help North Carolina State beat Appalachian State 72-60.
Devon Daniels added 18 points and 11 rebounds for the Wolfpack (10-3), who made just 5 of 25 3-point attempts in their final nonconference game of the regular season.
One game after his first triple-double, Markell Johnson had 12 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for N.C. State.
Justin Forrest scored 25 points to lead Appalachian State (8-5). N.C. State played without C.J. Bryce, who leads the team in scoring (16.1 points per game) and rebounding (6.8 per game).
The team announced before tipoff that Bryce was in the concussion protocol.
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- From puppy to service dog: Training, patience and about $40,000
- Tourism up for Charleston County on the weekends
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with US election, FBI says
- Citadel faculty, staff to participate in study of Charleston sunny day flood waters