RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Ryan McMahon made seven 3-pointers and scored a career-high 23 points, helping sixth-ranked Louisville beat North Carolina State 77-57.
Jordan Nwora added 14 points for the Cardinals, who maintained their hold on the Atlantic Coast Conference lead with their eighth straight win.
Louisville led by 17 points late in the first half.
Lousville then responded to an N.C. State run midway through the second half by pushing the margin right back out to 15 points.
C.J. Bryce scored 15 points for the Wolfpack, which has now lost three games in a row.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Part of Interstate 77 near Columbia to close this weekend
- Sonic adds Halloween-inspired drinks to its menu
- Wando Mount Pleasant Library employee tests positive for COVID-19
- DHEC: 639 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 141,338 total
- CDC ranks Halloween activities by COVID-19 risk: No trick-or-treating, crowded parties or indoor haunted houses