RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Ryan McMahon made seven 3-pointers and scored a career-high 23 points, helping sixth-ranked Louisville beat North Carolina State 77-57.
Jordan Nwora added 14 points for the Cardinals, who maintained their hold on the Atlantic Coast Conference lead with their eighth straight win.
Louisville led by 17 points late in the first half.
Lousville then responded to an N.C. State run midway through the second half by pushing the margin right back out to 15 points.
C.J. Bryce scored 15 points for the Wolfpack, which has now lost three games in a row.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Governor McMaster signs law requiring in-person learning, benefits for teachers
- 2 Your Health: How climate change may affect future pandemics
- SC Forestry Commission extends Red Flag Fire Alert
- Three emergency landings reported at Charlotte-Douglas Airport in one day
- Panel: End commanders’ power to block military sex cases