CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – The Charleston County School District’s Office of Nutrition Services announced they will continue to offer meals at various locations for the rest of the summer break.
The eight sites will offer meals starting Monday, August 10 through Friday, September 4, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between the house of 11:00 am and 12:30 pm.
Two breakfast meals and two lunch meals will be provided on Mondays and Wednesdays, while three breakfasts and three lunches will be available on Fridays.
The following schools will be used as sites for the service:
- C.E. Williams Middle School – South (formerly West Ashley Middle School)
- Chicora Elementary School
- Harbor View Elementary School
- Haut Gap Middle School
- Laing Middle School
- R.B Stall High School
- Sanders-Clyde Elementary School
- W.B. Goodwin Elementary School