TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Chick-fil-A announced Sunday night it will be temporarily closing its dining room seating in all restaurants across the nation over coronavirus concerns.
According to the fast-food chain, some of its restaurants may only offer service through the drive-thrus, while others may be able to offer takeout, delivery or mobile order options.
The company said these changes will help limit person-to-person contact.
On Friday, Chick-fil-A closed all playgrounds to help focus heightened sanitation efforts in other areas of the restaurant, started serving meals in carry-out packaging and drive-thru guests will no longer be offered a printed menu.
- A spotlight on Rollings Middle School of the Arts; National Blue Ribbon recipient
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Lowcountry experiencing Nurse shortage
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- Juveniles accused of assaulting local journalist placed on home detention