NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – Police in North Charleston arrested a man for attempted murder on Thursday.
When police arrived at the scene at Burton Lane, a woman pointed towards the suspect – who was walking away from the scene – and told them he had just shot her son.
Terrance Green, 29, was then taken into custody and has been charged with attempted murder.
The victim was located in a breezeway suffering from several apparent gunshot wounds. He was transported by EMS to MUSC.
Police say the victim and suspect were inside a house playing a card game when the shooting took place.
According to the Charleston County Circuit Court database, Green has been out on bond for eight charges including:
• Unlawful Carrying of a Pistol
• Possession with Intent to Distribute Cocaine
• Possession with Intent to Distribute Cocaine Base (“Crack”)
• Failure to Stop for Blue Lights Resulting in Death
• Reckless Homicide
• Hit and Run Involving Death
• Unlawful Carrying of a Pistol (separate offense from above listed Unlawful Carry charge)
• Failure to Stop for Blue Lights (not resulting in death – separate from above listed charge where death did result)