(WFLA) — Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- Temps rise tonight and we will be in the 70s tomorrow
- Carolina Voyager Charter School looking to build new school, needs CCSD approval first
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner
- 2 Your Health: Mindful snacking while working from home
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries