AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- CPD on scene as protesters march in Downtown Charleston
- WATCH LIVE: Latin & Classic Night at Savannah-Safe Jazz Festival
- Charleston Together Initiative announced recipients of grant money
- GOP expecting Trump to name Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Lowcountry student, state lawmaker teaming up to tackle mental health among youth