CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD)- Nothing refreshes quite like a smoothie. Whether you like a blend of fruits, green smoothie, or protein-packed, there are plenty of options that will quench your thirst and fill your empty stomach.
So, celebrate National Smoothie Day on June 21 with a trip to one of News 2 viewers’ favorite spots for juices and smoothies in the Lowcountry.
1. Clean Juice– Downtown Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, and West Ashley
Smoothies/Juices To Try: The Immunity One, The Tropical One, The Coffee One
2. Beech– Downtown Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Daniel Island, and James Island
Smoothies/Juices To Try: Beech Juice, Sperry Berry, The Goods
3. Juiceria Smoothie Bar and Cafe– Goose Creek
Smoothies/Juices To Try: Peach Mango Mahalo, Tropikale Smoothie, Pink Elixir
4. Blend Juice Bar– Mt. Pleasant
Smoothies/Juices To Try: Green Sweetie Smoothie, Blue Diva Smoothie, Strawberry Blonde Smoothie
5. Huriyali– Downtown Charleston
Smoothies/Juices To Try: Frozen Latte Smoothie, Ginger Greens Juice, Sea Breeze Smoothie
- TASI Bites and Blends
- 843 Nutrition
- Juice Bar MC