Charging hoverboard sparks fire at home Monday in Mt. Pleasant

Local News

Provided by Mount Pleasant Fire Department

MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. (WCBD) – Fire crews responded to a reported house fire off Center Street in Mount Pleasant early Monday morning.

Crews with the Mount Pleasant Fire Department said the cause of the fire was from a hoverboard that was left on charge.

No injuries were reported, and officials say damage to the home was minimal.

Provided by Mount Pleasant Fire Department

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

DOWNLOAD THE APP!

WCBD News app graphic_1558160087567.png.jpg

Click for latest news and information

TRENDING HEADLINES