CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – The City of Charleston and Charleston Wine and Food Festival leaders are coordinating events throughout the city to take place over multiple days this spring.
Organizers are “working to bring to life a new multi-day experience on the peninsula that will be free for the community to attend,” as well as various events at Union Station and Brittlebank Park.
While the Culinary Village has been moved to North Charleston’s Riverfront Park, organizers say the following events are expected to be held in Downtown Charleston:
- Opening Night kick-off: The Cistern on the College of Charleston Campus
- Hands-On Cooking Classes Hub: The Camden Room at the Visitor Center
- The signature lunch, brunch and dinner series: Multiple locations
- Gospel Brunch: TBD
- Shucked, the large-scale oyster event: TBD
- The Beverage Hub featuring 12 beverage-centric workshops: TBD
- Festival Finale: TBD