Gas leak prompts evacuation in McClellanville

Charleston County News

MCCLELLANVILLE, S.C. (WCBD) – Awendaw McClellanville Fire Department (AMFD) on Wednesday evacuated residents on Simmons Road in response to a gas leak.

A 50 gallon propane cylinder is the cause of the leak.

Four houses have been evacuated, and the gas company has been notified, according to AMFD.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

DOWNLOAD THE APP!

WCBD News app graphic_1558160087567.png.jpg

Click for latest news and information

TRENDING HEADLINES