GEORGETOWN COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – The Andrews High School varsity football and its coaching staff have been placed under quarantine after a member of the team tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Georgetown County School District.
It is because of this that the Andrews High varsity football game scheduled for Friday has been cancelled, the district said.
DHEC was notified and, according to the district, protocols have been followed.
- DHEC: 1,374 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 196,330 total
- La Linea cartel boss arrested in killings of nine Americans, state official says
- Country artist Hal Ketchum dies from complications of dementia
- How your state cooks Thanksgiving turkey: roast, deep-fry, smoke
- Dow passes 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition