MURRELLS INLET, SC (WBTW) – Crews are responding to a reported structure fire in Murrells Inlet.
Tony Casey, with Horry County Fire Rescue, says crews were dispatched around 4:50 a.m. Monday as mutual aid to a reported structure fire at 110 Highwood Circle.
Chief Doug Eggiman, with Midway Fire Rescue, says crews also responded and were dispatched to help cover stations for HCFR.
This is a developing story. Count on News13 for updates as we work to learn more.
- Four Charleston County Public Library branches to reopen next week with limited services
- At least 2 dead, 2 missing in NC town following tornado spawned by Isaias
- Group proposes change to city ordinance after July 19 incident that injured carriage horse
- Watch: Massive explosions rock Beirut with widespread damage, injuries
- Citadel reports three new COVID-19 cases as the fall semester nears