MURRELLS INLET, SC (WBTW) – Crews are responding to a reported structure fire in Murrells Inlet.
Tony Casey, with Horry County Fire Rescue, says crews were dispatched around 4:50 a.m. Monday as mutual aid to a reported structure fire at 110 Highwood Circle.
Chief Doug Eggiman, with Midway Fire Rescue, says crews also responded and were dispatched to help cover stations for HCFR.
This is a developing story. Count on News13 for updates as we work to learn more.
- 2 Your Health: When will we achieve herd immunity for COVID-19?
- Baseball Hall of Fame gets no new members; Schilling 16 votes shy
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- IOP postpones decision on whether to allow commercial surf lessons
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl