GEORGETOWN COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – The Georgetown County School District has canceled its coronavirus closure meal distribution due to severe weather.
“Due to severe weather, there will be no meal distribution from Georgetown County School District on Monday, April 13, 2020,” the district says. “Meal distribution will return to a regular schedule on Tuesday, April 14, 2020.”
Count on News13 for updates.
- SC House has Santee Cooper; Senate has abortion on calendars
- Red Cross assisting 20 people after morning apartment fire in Greenville Co.
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter
- Colleton County remembers lost deputy at memorial service