GEORGETOWN COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – A juvenile male was arrested in the attempted break-ins of two businesses on June 30, according to Georgetown County Deputies.
Sheriff’s deputies were called to Dollar General, 30 Kent Road, and the Beverage Depot, 264 St. Delight Road, after unsuccessful attempts to enter were discovered.
Deputies say the suspect has been transported to the Department of Juvenile Detention in Columbia.
📱 DOWNLOAD THE GEOCONOW APP | For instant access to news, weather and more in Georgetown County, download the FREE GeoCoNow news app in your phone’s app store – click or tap here.
- Community holds candlelight vigil to honor 5-year old killed in Summerville
- Only on 2: Victim, witness of carjacking recount experience
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Electric scooter use leads to rise in injuries, study says
- CCSD welcomes teachers back, DD2 and BCSD make final safety preparations