GEORGETOWN COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – A juvenile male was arrested in the attempted break-ins of two businesses on June 30, according to Georgetown County Deputies.
Sheriff’s deputies were called to Dollar General, 30 Kent Road, and the Beverage Depot, 264 St. Delight Road, after unsuccessful attempts to enter were discovered.
Deputies say the suspect has been transported to the Department of Juvenile Detention in Columbia.
📱 DOWNLOAD THE GEOCONOW APP | For instant access to news, weather and more in Georgetown County, download the FREE GeoCoNow news app in your phone’s app store – click or tap here.
- Local shop to broadcast live for 12 hours for Cyber Monday
- Convicted felon faces additional charges in wreck that injured child, 3 others near I-85
- Community Resource Center to hold “massive” food distribution in Charleston County
- Lane closed on I-95 following car accident near Yemassee
- NYC school system, largest in the US, to begin phased reopening in December