GEORGETOWN COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – The Georgetown County Office of Elections and Voter Registration has reopened for normal operations.
As of Monday morning, the office has resumed normal operations and is open to the public, according to a tweet from Georgetown County.
The Georgetown Magistrate’s Office and Central Traffic Court remains closed until Wednesday, The Auditor’s Office also remains closed.
The #GtCounty Office of Elections and Voter Registration has reopened for normal operations as of this morning.— Georgetown County, S.C. (@GtCounty) July 13, 2020
The Georgetown Magistrate’s Office/Central Traffic Court remains closed until Wednesday, July 15. The Auditor’s Office also remains closed.
- Rep. JA Moore speaks on Charleston County Democratic Party Office vandalism ahead of Inauguration Day
- Protests demanding Ted Cruz’s resignation to be held at senator’s Houston office on Saturday
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Caught on video: Woman hitches ride on semitrailer truck in Arkansas