PAWLEYS ISLAND, SC (WBTW) – A man has been arrested in an incident where police say he pointed and presented a firearm during a dispute.
Police took to Twitter Sunday night, with photos of the man in his vehicle. The shooting occurred in the area of North Causeway and Myrtle Ave. at 7:25 p.m.
Paul Archer, 84, was arrested at 8:24 Friday morning by Pawleys Island police. He is being charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person, and is being held on a $5,000 bond.
An arrest was made this morning in regards to the “pointing & presenting” a firearm during a dispute on Sunday evening. Information provided by members of the community was instrumental in identifying the subject. Thank you! pic.twitter.com/2JOF6usMY0— Pawleys Island PD (@PawleysIslandPD) August 14, 2020
- Surgeon General Jerome Adams, Gov. McMaster, health officials discuss testing efforts in SC
- Judge UW Clemon reflects on the legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- A South Carolina city gets long awaited river park
- Officers respond to fatal traffic accident in Goose Creek
- Deputies suspend search for missing diver in Berkeley County