PAWLEYS ISLAND, SC (WBTW) – A man has been arrested in an incident where police say he pointed and presented a firearm during a dispute.
Police took to Twitter Sunday night, with photos of the man in his vehicle. The shooting occurred in the area of North Causeway and Myrtle Ave. at 7:25 p.m.
Paul Archer, 84, was arrested at 8:24 Friday morning by Pawleys Island police. He is being charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person, and is being held on a $5,000 bond.
An arrest was made this morning in regards to the “pointing & presenting” a firearm during a dispute on Sunday evening. Information provided by members of the community was instrumental in identifying the subject. Thank you! pic.twitter.com/2JOF6usMY0— Pawleys Island PD (@PawleysIslandPD) August 14, 2020
- WATCH: SC Aquarium names new river otters
- Lowcountry Chick-Fil-A locations awarding employees $2,500 scholarships
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
- OCSO: Berkeley County woman identified as person of interest in shooting that injured toddler
- Paycheck Fairness Act passes in House, faces uphill battle in Senate