COLUMBIA, SC (WBTW) – South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham (R) announced Thursday night on Facebook his support for President Donald Trump’s legal challenges in battleground states.
In the post, Graham expressed his support, saying, “Let’s Stand with President Trump,” and, “He stood for us.”
Graham said in the post that he would be contributing to help with Trump’s legal funds.
“I am donating $500,000 tonight to President Trump’s legal defense fund so we will have the resources to fight,” the post said.
This comes after President Trump announced his administration will be filing lawsuits in several of the battleground states where Joe Biden pulled ahead, effectively flipping the state after two days of counting votes.
- Cunningham joins SC Democrats unhappy with US House proposal
- Union says feds have ordered new election at Amazon warehouse in Bessemer
- Photos: Cardboard Christmas tree display is the talk of New Jersey town
- Having a hard time shopping for dad? Check out these gifts
- What parents need to know about the Omegle app