GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – A man has been sentenced to more than a decade for a robbery of a Georgetown bank in 2017.
Labron Perice Marsh, 23, of Georgetown, was sentenced to 12 years on Thursday, according to 15th Circuit Solicitor Jimmy Richardson.
The armed robbery happened in December 2017 at the Citizen Bank on Exchange Street, News13 previously reported. No one was injured.
- Video shows tornado moving through Jonesboro
- SCDMV issues guidelines for expiring licenses, registrations
- Lost your job due to COVID-19? Here’s how to apply for unemployment
- Checkpoints set up along Florida-Alabama border to keep COVID-19 from spreading in the sunshine state
- Gov. McMaster activates National Guard, grants DHEC emergency powers