CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) - The doors open on Wednesday at 9 a.m will slide open for the brand new Whole Foods Market coming to West Ashley.
You can enjoy complimentary coffee and pastries outside, beginning at 8 a.m. until the doors open to customers at 9 a.m., officials state.
The news release states that the Whole Foods Market boasts over 40,000 square feet, located just blocks from Avondale and the West Ashley Greenway.
The store highlights include a large prepared foods section, full-service meat and seafood departments, products from more than 60 local suppliers and a bar serving Allegro Coffee, beer, wine and delicious lunch and dinner options, according to the news release.
The store also features a juice bar with made-to-order smoothies, a Mediterranean station with a variety of dishes, and ample indoor and outdoor seating.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Lowcountry man charged with sexually assaulting a minor
- Charleston businessman Ben Navarro buys Volvo Car Open
- Police: Man arrested after attempted murder shooting in N. Charleston
- City of Charleston announces final approval for Waterfront Park Expansion