CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) - Portuguese man o' war stings/attacks have been reported at Folly Beach, according to officials.
If stung, the recommended treatment is vinegar and warmth, medical treatment if necessary, officials state.
Report all sightings by calling dispatch at 843-588-2433, or using the SeeClickFix mobile app.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Lowcountry man charged with sexually assaulting a minor
- Charleston businessman Ben Navarro buys Volvo Car Open
- Police: Man arrested after attempted murder shooting in N. Charleston
- City of Charleston announces final approval for Waterfront Park Expansion