GOOSE CREEK, S.C. (WCBD) - Approximately at 1:14 p.m. on Wednesday, the Goose Creek Police Department officers were dispatched to the intersection of Stephanie Dr. and Annette Dr. in the Boulder Bluff subdivision in reference to a shooting victim on the ground at that location.
Upon arrival, officers discovered the victim, an African-American male, who was suffering from what appeared to be gunshot wounds, according to Assistant Chief of Police Major John Grainger.
EMS was summoned and transported the victim to Trident Medical Center, Grainger added. The victim was undergoing his second surgery, according to officials.
The Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office is assisting in the investigation.
Help troopers locate vehicle involved...
Woman charged with Identity Theft in...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Trucker saves dogs thrown from vehicle on highway
- Help troopers locate vehicle involved in hit-and-run in Spartanburg Co.
- Woman charged with Identity Theft in Berkeley County
- Death of 7-year-old on border raises questions