BERKELEY COUNTY S.C. (WCBD)--Crews with Berkeley County Water and Sanitation are working to repair a water main break near Oakley Road in Moncks Corner. An estimated 160 customers are without water near Oakley Pointe.
Repairs are expected to be complete and service should be restored by 12:00 a.m. Sunday, June 24.
According to county officials, residents impacted will receive calls notifying them of the water main break.
When water is restored, a boil water advisory will be issued. Authorities anticipate the boil water advisory will continue through Sunday afternoon.
All updates will be posted to Berkeley County Water and Sanitation Facebook page and website.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Mother Emanuel AME Church celebrates 200 years
- 24-year-old man shot in the head in Colleton County
- Woman dead following boating accident near Dewees Inlet
- Officials identify victims in Hemingway homicide