FAIRFIELD, Conn. (AP) — Six people ranging in age from 62 to 85 face sex charges after being arrested in a conservation area in Connecticut.
Police say the six – five men and an 85-year-old woman – were involved in lewd and sexual activity in the Grace Richardson conservation area in Fairfield earlier this month.
Police say the area was being publicized on the internet as an area for people to meet and have sex.
Police say they set up surveillance in the area and observed several violations.
Those arrested face charges ranging from breach of peace to public indecency.
They were released on promises to appear in court.
Latest News Headlines:
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- 2 Your Health: Family thankful after baby’s birth defect repaired in womb
- Charleston International Airport, MUSC extending COVID-19 testing
- Influenced: Social media translates to purchasing power in the age of Instagram
- Health agency leading SC’s COVID-19 response continues search for new director