FAIRFIELD, Conn. (AP) — Six people ranging in age from 62 to 85 face sex charges after being arrested in a conservation area in Connecticut.
Police say the six – five men and an 85-year-old woman – were involved in lewd and sexual activity in the Grace Richardson conservation area in Fairfield earlier this month.
Police say the area was being publicized on the internet as an area for people to meet and have sex.
Police say they set up surveillance in the area and observed several violations.
Those arrested face charges ranging from breach of peace to public indecency.
They were released on promises to appear in court.
Latest News Headlines:
- Security guard charged with murder after fighting with customer over face mask rules
- CCSO closes all lanes of I-526 WB near Westmoreland Bridge as crews remove car from creek
- Newsfeed Now: Recovery search for Naya Rivera; Grammar queen
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. McMaster signs order prohibiting alcohol sales at restaurants, bars after 11PM
- Video shows Colorado officer pointing gun at doctor’s head on his own property