A powerful… heart-stopping p-s-a is shedding light on school shootings.
The terrifying events happen at alarming rates across the country and this new ad hopes to raise awareness for signs of violence in children–
Hopefully leading to an end to deadly school shootings.
The video shows kids sporting ordinary back to school items as shooting unfolds and they have to protect themselves.
26 people, including 20 children, were shot and killed at sandy hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut in 20-12.
Learn more about the organization hoping to prevent future tragedies at
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- CPD responding to shooting on Beaufain Street
- Watch: Lindsey Graham accosted at DC airport, says he won’t be intimidated
- New study shows South Carolinians’ biggest phobia is the dark