MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The man who was wanted in a series of pancake restaurant burglaries was arrested on June 6 according to Myrtle Beach Police Department records.
Kristoffer Douglas Wright, 43, was arrested and then booked into J. Reuben Long detention center on Monday.
He has been charged with four counts of second degree burglary, one count of safe-cracking and one count of third degree burglary, according to police.
Wright has previously been listed as either a suspect or “other involved” in six pancake house break-ins. He is awaiting trial.
- Officers respond to fatal traffic accident in Goose Creek
- Deputies suspend search for missing diver in Berkeley County
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- Donor cash surges to Harrison, the Democrat taking on Graham
- UPDATE: ‘Armed and dangerous’ man wanted for Conway murder