BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak has forced restaurants to move to a drive-thru and curbside pickup only as Americans begin social distancing.
People of Alabama can also look forward to picking up their favorite drink from restaurants and bars, according to the Alabama ABC Board. Tuesday evening, the board approved a ruling that states restaurants and bars can temporarily sell alcohol to-go with curbside pickup only.
This motion comes after many bars and restaurants have moved to a curbside model for public safety.
- Uplift Charleston donates to the homeless during COVID-19 pandemic
- Tybee Island locals protest beach reopening
- Message of hope found in Sangaree neighborhood
- U.S. Senators from Michigan ask Trump administration to ensure automatic stimulus checks for low-income veterans and other groups
- Battelle hiring 2,300 decontamination techs to help sanitize N95 masks in coronavirus fight