SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Amazon announced Monday it’s looking to hire more workers in an effort to keep up with the high demand during the coronavirus pandemic.
Positions that need to be filled include warehouse, shopper, and delivery jobs across the United States.
Amazon also said temporary jobs are available for those whose hours have been cut amid the pandemic.
“We know many people have been economically impacted as jobs in areas like hospitality, restaurants, and travel are lost or furloughed as part of this crisis and we welcome anyone out of work to join us at Amazon until things return to normal and their past employer is able to bring them back,” Amazon said in a statement.
To learn more about open positions and apply, visit amazon.com/jobsnow.
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- CPD: Two shot at Charleston apartment complex
- PHOTOS: A running photo gallery of pictures from today’s protest at the Capitol
- Vice President-elect Harris to resign her Senate seat Monday
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M