MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli will be performing live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli will be accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and will sing songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert will be streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page starting at 10 a.m. PST.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- What would it take to impeach Gov. Cuomo?
- Relive Simone Biles’ Olympic beam routine in primetime
- Mount Pleasant Mayor Will Haynie in quarantine for possible COVID-19 exposure
- Disneyland launches ‘Magic Key’: What to know about the new annual pass replacement program
- No masks, more than 60,000 fans: Doctors concerned ahead of massive Garth Brooks concert