(WBTW) — Apple Maps will now show COVID-19 testing locations inside of Apple Maps when a user does a search of nearby locations in all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico, according to Engadget.
When a user searches for a location, the first thing that pops up under “Search Nearby” is “COVID-19 Testing.” Clicking on that will display the locations near the user.
A user can click on the location to get directions and find a link for more information about that specific testing site.
Medical facilities that offer testing can submit their information for it to be reviewed by Apple and included on the map.
- Ashley River Road named one of the most beautiful drives in the United States
- Turtle crashes through windshield, hits 71-year-old in head; both OK
- 7-year-old Hickory boy dies after being shot in neck
- No charges for former Salisbury officer seen on video mishandling K-9
- Neighbor: 8-month-old was in her mother’s arms when she was shot