An Oklahoma man had a tense few minutes when a snake bit him on the face.
The attack happened Sunday and was caught on his friend’s doorbell camera in Lawton.
Jerel Heywood opened the screen door when a snake, wrapped around a porch light, jumped out and bit him. He had no idea if the snake was venomous or not, so he screamed for his friend to take him to the hospital, which his friend did. Doctors determined the snake was not dangerous.
Things still did not end up as good for the animal. Heywood’s friend killed the snake after the attack.