TAMPA (WFLA) — “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” will be airing Tuesday night on NBC, 54 years after the movie was created.
The classic tale follows a hateful and sour hermit living above the village of Whoville who hatches a plan to steal Christmas joy from the town.
Spawning multiple successful remakes, the original ‘Grinch’ never fails to make its way back into people’s homes during the holiday season.
The special airs at 8 p.m. on WCBD News 2.
To see a full list of holiday specials this season on News 2, click or tap here.
- 2 Texas students killed in collision with log truck
- Goose Creek holds 1st annual Christmas in the Creek Holiday Parade
- People gather to honor life of sailor killed in Pensacola Naval Air Station shooting
- More affordable housing to be available in Charleston following ribbon cutting
- MBPD: Man arrested after allegedly hitting victim with glass bottle, taking wallet