TAMPA (WFLA) — “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” will be airing Tuesday night on NBC, 54 years after the movie was created.
The classic tale follows a hateful and sour hermit living above the village of Whoville who hatches a plan to steal Christmas joy from the town.
Spawning multiple successful remakes, the original ‘Grinch’ never fails to make its way back into people’s homes during the holiday season.
The special airs at 8 p.m. on WCBD News 2.
To see a full list of holiday specials this season on News 2, click or tap here.
- Saturday protests leave four arrested, Chief of Police wants to work together with protestors
- Rob’s 5pm Monday Weather Artist of the Day_9.28.20
- Canadian woman accused of trying to poison Pres. Trump charged with threatening to kill and injure president of the United States
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
- GCSO searching for stolen landscaping equipment