TAMPA (WFLA) — “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” will be airing Tuesday night on NBC, 54 years after the movie was created.
The classic tale follows a hateful and sour hermit living above the village of Whoville who hatches a plan to steal Christmas joy from the town.
Spawning multiple successful remakes, the original ‘Grinch’ never fails to make its way back into people’s homes during the holiday season.
The special airs at 8 p.m. on WCBD News 2.
To see a full list of holiday specials this season on News 2, click or tap here.
- Rob’s Weather Artist of the Day for Monday, April 19th
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Attorney General Merrick Garland honors Oklahoma City bombing victims on 26th anniversary
- Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick died of 2 strokes, natural causes after Jan. 6 riot, medical examiner says
- Judge denies Michael Slager’s motion to overturn sentence