TAMPA (WFLA) — “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” will be airing Tuesday night on NBC, 54 years after the movie was created.
The classic tale follows a hateful and sour hermit living above the village of Whoville who hatches a plan to steal Christmas joy from the town.
Spawning multiple successful remakes, the original ‘Grinch’ never fails to make its way back into people’s homes during the holiday season.
The special airs at 8 p.m. on WCBD News 2.
To see a full list of holiday specials this season on News 2, click or tap here.
- “Oyster Education” at NICO; a history behind the Southern delicacy
- Petition calls on NBA to change logo in honor of Kobe Bryant
- Charleston County School Board votes to consolidate West Ashley middle schools
- DCSO: One person dead following shooting in Summerville
- Dorchester County Council revokes business licenses of two ‘massage parlors’