EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Officials with the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) released details of a situation that ended with officers tasering a 10-year-old girl.
According to EPPD officials, the incident took place on Sunday, April 3, along the 4600 block of Atlas in Northeast El Paso.
Officers, along with the Crisis Intervention Team, were sent to the home on a call of a ‘suicidal girl, armed with a knife.’
According to EPPD, the girl’s parents were unable to restrain her and she fled before officers arrived.
If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts, contact the Emergence Crisis Hotline (Mental Health Crisis) 24/7: 915.779.1800
- Watch: Video captures turtle nesting on Dewees Island
- Ethics watchdog zeroes in on GOP congressman’s trip to Aruba
- 2 Your Health: The connection between oral health and mental health
- Spoleto Festival reveals 2022 poster
- Lake Mead exposing more sunken relics
- Photos: Charleston first responders conduct building collapse simulation