HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A deputy got to show off some lasso tricks when he wrangled an alligator at a home in Town ‘N’ Country.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said Deputy George was called to a woman’s home after the reptile began banging on her bay window.
The agency released photos of the deputy using a lasso to secure the gator.
“See ya later….oh, you know,” the agency said on Facebook.
The post did not say where the gator was taken.
- Three emergency landings reported at Charlotte-Douglas Airport in one day
- Panel: End commanders’ power to block military sex cases
- NCPD: 19 year old arrested for April 10 murder
- Earth Day sparks clean-ups throughout the Lowcountry and assists the City of Charleston’s Climate Action Plan
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill