SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KRON) — Governor Gavin Newsom and his family are quarantining after being exposed to COVID-19.
Gov. Newsom said three of his children were exposed to a CHP officer who tested positive for the virus.
The governor said he and his wife Jennifer did not have direct contact with the officer.
He says the entire family tested negative Sunday, but will still quarantine for 14 days as part of local guidance.
- MPPD to hold polar plunge benefitting Special Olympics
- Nearly half of SC residents say low alcohol prices contribute to drinking problems
- Trump offers early endorsement for loyal SC governor
- Charleston Fire Station temporarily closed due to unknown odor
- Final community input asked for I-526 Lowcountry Corridor West Project mitigation plan