HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaiian Airlines confirmed that one of their senior Los Angeles-based flight attendants have died due to COVID-19 on Tuesday night, July 21.
According to an email from the company’s president and CEO Peter Ingram, Jeff Kurtzman tested positive for the virus in California earlier this month.
Kurtzman joined the Hawaiian Airlines team in 1988 and “…over the past three decades had become well known to his in-Flight colleagues for his passion for discovering new places, people and cultures; his terrific sense of humor and knack for easy conversation; and his caring heart. He embodied the values of aloha and malama that we hold dear,” Ingram said.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- 4 killed in SC after vehicle plunges from bridge into water
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Beta crawling toward Texas, Louisiana coast
- Charleston County Coroner identifies man killed in moped accident
- One dead after pedestrian vs vehicle accident in Berkeley County