KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – East Tennessee is continuing to recover after a line of severe weather ripped through the region over the weekend.
Causing high winds to topple trees and even propel a trampoline into power lines.
The Knoxville Utilities Board shared these images of a trampoline stuck on local power lines.
At one point on Sunday, more than 10,000 homes were out of power. As of this morning, KUB is reporting zero outages.
- Texas conservatives prepare to file lawsuits against Biden administration
- Mount Pleasant PD cruiser involved in crash on Long Point Road
- Woman accused of helping steal Pelosi laptop freed from jail
- Fort Stewart soldier accused in plot to blow up 9/11 Memorial makes first court appearance
- Cuomo Announces Open Enrollment For New Yorkers Now Extended Until March 31st